This statement of work details the nature of what PC Handyman-Cleveland Inc. (referred to as PCHC) is capable of doing.
TIMELINE AND DELIVERABLES
□ Computer Maintenance, Repair and Instruction $100 / Month
Client would like PCHC to maintain and repair client’s computers and provide instruction as needed.
- PCHC will update systems software andhardware as needed, to maintain most recent versions of operating systems andapplications.
- PCHC will repair computer hardware oradvise on replacement product if client’s present system is un-repairable.
- PCHC will add new devices to client’sInternet network, which have been previously purchased by the client.
- PCHC will provide assistance withlearning new software or hardware applications that the Client introduces totheir computers.
- PCHC will provide remote maintenanceas needed when client requests.
- PCHC will answer calls and emailrequests from clients within 24 hours.
- PCHC will provide
quarterlymaintenanceof systems to ensure proper function.
□ Search Engine Optimization $75 / Month
If the client would like PCHC to assist with the maintenance,updating and development of organic search resources.
If the client requests Managed Services with PCHC, they can purchase either on a monthly or annual basis. All services in the above-mentioned section will be performed for the subscription customer as well as Priority Access for assistance over non-subscription clients. Annual contracts are for a year and not refundable unless otherwise indicated by PCHC/ Monthly contracts can be canceled by emailing email@example.com with the subject line. CANCEL. One of our team will cancel your subscription, remove all programs
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for organic search that is non-paid Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Monthly strategy and reporting on SEO status and recommendations.
- Assist with website content updating or training Client or Client representative on content management system.
- Advice and direction on improving copy to increase search engine optimization.
□ Social Networking Management $100 / Month
If the client would like PCHC to maintain Facebook and Twitter pages by
- Adding content to pages and feeds when client delivers (in calendar format, or email)
- Sharing content between member businesses to increase the audience of posts.
- Register and maintain hashtag reflecting the businesses and the member organization to assist in social searches by potential customers.
- Strategies for gaining likes or followers, to directly or indirectly use the follower to increase audience.
- Monthly reporting of social networking endeavors with recommendations for continued success.
□ Pay-Per Click (PPC) Management $175 / Month
- If at any point Client decides to utilize paid advertising, PCHC will manage the paid advertising resource within Client’s marketing budget paid to the 3rd party (Google/Bing/Yahoo.)
- Monthly reporting of Paid results versus organic and recommendations for improvements in budget and position.
□ Website Maintenance $100 / Month
- PCHC will maintain websites as per client requests.
- Maintenance includes adding or removing content from sites (images, hyperlinks. Etc.) but does not include the creation or adjustment of graphic art. Any graphic design must be handled by client’s graphic designers or PCHC will assist in finding one at additional cost to the owner.
□ Cloud Storage Price Varies
Client would like PCHC to create and deploy corporate level cloud storage to act as NAS system between 2 machines onsite and 3rd machine at Novelty location. Systems would backup all data to the cloud while creating shared folders that contain certain documents some officers’ need that other members do not. The features of business class cloud storage are as follows:
- Backup for all of the PCs in the business
- Collaborate on projects with Team Folders: like a shared network drive online
- Share files with colleagues.
- Brand the sharing portal with business colors and logos
- Extremely easy to set up – all managed, through our business admin portal
- Advanced features for business including WebDAV, SFTP and FTP access
- No quibble 30 day money back guarantee if you change your mind
□ QuickBooks Online Price Varies
Client would like PCHC to convert 1 company file to online version of QuickBooks so that officers can access all data while other aspects of QuickBooks data is locked down from other members.
□ Domain Name Registration $15.00 / Year
Client will provide 3 options for a domain name and then PCHC will purchase that domain for the client
□ Email Portal Via 1&1 Server + Hosting $5.00 / Month
PCHC will develop branded email addresses on 1&1 server using the above purchased domain so that clients can access their email from any location. Currently email is limited by the NAS. If client chooses not to use the Email Portal the cost of hosting the site remains $5.00 per month
□ Email Portal Via Google Apps for Business $5.00 / Month / User
Another option for handling email is Google Apps for Business. It allows users to use the Gmail interface, Google Calendars, and chat with branded email addresses from any location. This is a great option because it offers you the ability to have an intranet group where you share files. This option also gives complete control of business information. If an employee leaves, the information used in their account can be controlled (ex: summer interns.)
□ Non Branded Email Addresses using Gmail Free
You can also use Gmail to create email addresses that are not branded. You can share calendars as well as chat the only issue here is that it will take more effort to share documents and calendars and there is more of an issue of what happens when an employee leaves and has access to business related materials.
CLIENT TIMELINE AND DELIVERABLES
- The Client will provide 48 hours notice to PCHC for onsite systems management, updates, and repairs.
- If the Client brings the computer to PCHC for repairs, PCHC will analyze the problem within 48 hours from receipt of the computer.
- The client will allow PCHC administrative remote access to all computers being serviced by PCHC.
- The client will allow PCHC administrative remote access to all social media and websites that are covered under this agreement.
- Client agrees to add to the maintenance contract only computers that have previously been benchmarked byPCHC.
- The client will provide the necessary content or written instruction for all social media or website updates.
- The client may utilize PCHC’s online-scheduling to schedule appointments and maintenance or remote access appointments.
- The client will pick up all finished repairs or pre-paid computer components within 30 days. If the item(s) are not picked up within 30days, they become the property of PCHC, and Client is not reimbursed for any financial outlay paid.
Client shall own all rights, title
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
Except with respect to willful misconduct or gross negligence of PCHC or a breach of confidentiality obligations, in no event will PCHC be liable to Client or any other party for any loss, including without limitation, time, money, goodwill, lost profits and consequential damages based on contract, tort or other legal theory, which may arise hereunder. Except with respect to willful misconduct or gross negligence of PCHC or a breach of confidentiality obligations, the maximum liability of PCHC hereunder shall not exceed the amount actually paid by client to PCHC on the specific project in dispute. PCHC is not responsible for any computers or equipment left with us for more than 90 days. If you cannot pick up your stuff within 90 days you must not want it.
PCHC is not liable for failure to perform the work set forth in this Agreement if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storms, hurricanes, or
If PCHC asserts Force Majeure as an excuse for failure to perform the work, then PCHC must prove that they took reasonable steps to minimize delay or damages caused by foreseeable events, that the party substantially fulfilled all non-excused obligations, and that the other party was timely notified of the likelihood or actual occurrence of an event described above.
Neither Client nor PCHC may assign, transfer, sell, or encumber this Agreement or its rights and obligations under this Agreement (whether by operation of law or otherwise) without the prior written consent of the other party, which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
PCHC shall perform the services set forth in this Agreement as an independent contractor and shall not be deemed an employee of Client. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to establish a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between the parties.
All services provided by PCHC hereunder will be at the direction and subject to the prior approval of Client. PCHC shall perform the services in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with industry standards and by personnel with the appropriate skills and expertise to handle such services.
CHANGE OF SCOPE PROCESS
If the scope of work changes from this statement of work, PCHC will submit the changes to the Client in writing. The Client will approve the changes in writing prior to implementation.
TERMS, FEES AND PAYMENT
The terms for this agreement are valid for 90 days.
The PCHC project fees cover both its professional time and all ordinary office expenses. Any extraordinary expenses will be approved by the Client first and reimbursed upon submittal of paid receipts to the Client, if the expenses do not exceed $50.00. If the item exceeds $50.00 the Client prior to installation will purchase it.
This Agreement represents the entire agreement between PCHC and Client with respect to the services, obligations