It’s easy to contact PC Handyman:
- If you have a general question about pricing for your job, fill out the form below and, in the notes, explain what is happening so that I have already done some research to help you when I get back to you. It saves time for us shy types who dislike talking on the phone.
- If you know what you need and want to get on my schedule, call the contact number (216) 243-9662, press option 1, and my answering service can schedule you. You can press 2 to leave a message, but you’d instead send a text if you are like me. I will get back to you quickly if you do. The best number to text is (216) 243-5773
- Want me to come to you? Please remember, [Schedule a house call] Clients with Subscriptions with PC Handyman get 50% off the hourly rate
- Want to come to me and work on something? Maybe it’s figuring out how to configure your smartphone or tablet. Schedule a visit at my office at 12702 Larchmere Boulevard. It’s a purple door. When you arrive, ring the bell. Please remember that we aren’t always in the office, so just dropping by could be disappointing. It’s best to keep in mind we do not do Walk-Ins. [Schedule an appointment]
Other ways to contact PC Handyman
- You can always schedule a remote appointment if you have a problem; that won’t take long. Remote tech support is an affordable way to get help without leaving the comfort of your own home. For quick and quick issues, I suggest you make a list of things you want to work on and then… [Schedule a remote tech support appointment]
- Sometimes, the issue is something that might be easier to explain verbally. In that case, you can schedule a time for a 15-minute phone call. Unlike other computer guys, I am a consultant with an active clientele. Even planning a phone call is necessary [Schedule a 15-minute phone call.]
PC Handyman provides full-service computer repair, tech support, and subscription packages for individuals, families, small businesses with no more than 25 employees, and nonprofit organizations of similar sizes. Here is a list of organizations and companies PC Handyman helps as computer repair clients:
PC Handyman Partners
- Blatchford Architects: Cleveland Heights, Ohio, Residential and commercial architectural services in the Cedar -Fairmount business district. The architects contact PC Handyman for regular maintenance as a subscription client.
- Cherished Companions: Their mission is to help you or your loved one enjoy independence, not fear it. We offer the kind of in-home care that makes it possible to thrive at any age.
- Dorsey & Company: Dorsey & Company has provided competitive and marketing strategy counsel to clients across a broad spectrum of industries since 1987. We have a proven track record of delivering bottom-line benefits to many of the nation’s most well-known corporations, nonprofits, institutions, organizations, and governments. We have provided tech support for D & Co. for over 10 years.
- Future Heights: Cleveland Heights and University Heights are guaranteed a vibrant and sustainable future by inspiring and facilitating communication, collaboration, engagement, and empowerment among our residents, businesses, other community-based organizations, and local government. We act as change agents by inspiring and facilitating communication, collaboration, engagement, and empowerment among our residents, businesses, other community-based organizations, and local government. They contact PC Handyman when they need maintenance or an IT emergency.
- Heights Arts: Cleveland Heights, Ohio, is home to Heights Arts, a nonprofit organization that fosters the arts in the community. The visual and literary artists, musicians, art teachers, administrators, and others who live near the Cleveland Museum of Art and Severance Hall, two of Cleveland’s cultural institutions, benefit from the abundance of visual, performing, and literary arts. I am a proud Board member of Heights Arts, and they contact PC Handyman to consult on technical issues in the gallery or online.
- Lake Erie Ink: Cleveland Heights, Ohio, is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 that allows youths in the Greater Cleveland area to express themselves through creative writing and receive academic support. Creative writing is not just for children and teenagers who already enjoy writing; it is also for those who desire to express themselves but feel that no one is listening. Join us as we celebrate our tenth anniversary. LEI tends to contact PC Handyman when they want their systems updated and tuned on a fixed-price basis.
- The Morgan Art of Papermaking Conservatory: Cleveland, Ohio, is the biggest papermaking, book arts, and letterpress printing institution in the United States, as well as a gathering place for artists. It is an international destination that is open to the public and free of charge. It offers a working studio, an exhibition space, a gathering place for the community, an educational hub, and some of the most exquisite handcrafted papers in the world. They contact PC Handyman when they need maintenance and technical support on a subscription basis.
- North American On-Site: Many locations in the USA are nationwide staffing firms with the knowledge and experience required to build a successful and knowledgeable workforce for any long- or short-term goal. We are different from other staffing firms that attempt to fill your open positions with bodies. We collaborate with you to provide the staffing you need as soon as possible. Our objective is to help your organization maintain its leadership in your industry. For over 10 years, NAOS regularly contacts PC Handyman when they have new hires, new machine installations, printer issues, and regular maintenance on a subscription basis.
- The Stone Oven: Cleveland Heights, Ohio, When Tatyana Rehn moved to Cleveland, Ohio, she couldn’t find the hearty, crusty bread of her European homeland. In 1993, she began making bread and working all night to shape loaves for friends and family. A passion soon became a profession. She baked and sold European hearth-baked bread to Cleveland restaurants and grocery stores, providing many Clevelanders their first taste. The Stone Oven bakers contact PC Handyman monthly for scheduled remote tune-up and maintenance services. They are also a subscription client.