These terms of service detail the nature of what PC Handyman-Cleveland Inc. (referred to as PCHC) is capable of doing.
TIMELINE AND DELIVERABLES
□ Computer Maintenance, Repair, and Instruction Terms of Service $125 /Hour
The client would like PCHC to maintain and repair the client’s computers and provide instruction as needed.
- PCHC will update systems software and hardware as needed, to maintain the most recent versions of operating systems and applications.
- PCHC will repair computer hardware or advise on replacement products if the client’s present system is unrepairable.
- PCHC will add new devices to the client’s internet network, which have been previously purchased by the client.
- PCHC will provide assistance with learning new software or hardware applications that the Client introduces to their computers.
- PCHC will provide remote maintenance as needed when client requests.
- PCHC will answer calls and email requests from clients within 24 hours.
- PCHC will provide quarterly maintenance of systems to ensure proper function.
□ Search Engine Optimization
If the client would like PCHC to assist with the maintenance, updating and development of organic search resources.
Managed Services starting at $35 / month
If the client requests Managed Services with PCHC, they can purchase either on a monthly or annual basis. All services in the above-mentioned section will be performed for the subscription customer as well as Priority Access for assistance over non-subscription clients. Annual contracts are for a year and are not refundable unless otherwise indicated by PCHC/ Monthly contracts can be canceled by emailing [email protected] with the subject line. CANCEL. One of our team members will cancel your subscription, and remove all programs. Any time left in the month is nonrefundable.
□ Search Engine Optimization $100 / Month
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for organic search that is non-paid Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Monthly strategy and reporting on SEO status and recommendations.
- Assist with website content updating or training Client or Client representatives on the content management system.
- Advice and direction on improving copy to increase search engine optimization.
□ Social Networking Management $100 / Month
If the client would like PCHC to maintain Facebook and Twitter pages by
- Adding content to pages and feeds when the client delivers (in calendar format, or email)
- Sharing content between member businesses to increase the audience of posts.
- Register and maintain hashtags reflecting the businesses and the member organization to assist in social searches by potential customers.
- Strategies for gaining likes or followers, to directly or indirectly use the follower to increase the audience.
- Monthly reporting of social networking endeavors with recommendations for continued success.
□ Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management $175 / Month
- If at any point Client decides to utilize paid advertising, PCHC will manage the paid advertising resource within the Client’s marketing budget paid to the 3rd party (Google/Bing/Yahoo.)
- Monthly reporting of Paid results versus organic and recommendations for improvements in budget and position.
□ Website Maintenance $100 / Month
- PCHC will maintain websites as per client requests.
- Maintenance includes adding or removing content from sites (images, hyperlinks. Etc.) but does not include the creation or adjustment of graphic art. Any graphic design must be handled by the client’s graphic designers or PCHC will assist in finding one at additional cost to the owner.
□ Cloud Storage Price Varies
The client would like PCHC to create and deploy corporate level cloud storage to act as a NAS system Systems would backup all data to the cloud while creating shared folders that contain certain documents some officers need that other members do not. The features of business-class cloud storage are as follows:
- Backup for all of the PCs in the business
- Collaborate on projects with Team Folders: like a shared network drive online
- Share files with colleagues.
- Brand the sharing portal with business colors and logos
- Extremely easy to set up – all managed, through our business admin portal
- Advanced features for business including WebDAV, SFTP, and FTP access
- No quibble 30-day money-back guarantee if you change your mind
□ QuickBooks Online Price Varies
The client would like PCHC to convert 1 company file to the online version of QuickBooks so that officers can access all data while other aspects of QuickBooks data are locked down from other members.
□ Domain Name Registration $15.00 / Year
The client will provide 3 options for a domain name and then PCHC will purchase that domain for the client
□ Email Portal Via 1&1 Server + Hosting $5.00 / Month
PCHC will develop branded email addresses on a 1&1 server using the above-purchased domain so that clients can access their email from any location. Currently, email is limited by the NAS. If the client chooses not to use the Email Portal the cost of hosting the site remains $5.00 per month
□ Email Portal Via Google Apps for Business $5.00 / Month / User
Another option for handling email is Google Apps for Business. It allows users to use the Gmail interface, Google Calendars, and chat with branded email addresses from any location. This is a great option because it offers you the ability to have an intranet group where you share files. This option also gives complete control of business information. If an employee leaves, the information used in their account can be controlled (ex: summer interns.)
□ Non-Branded Email Addresses using Gmail Free
You can also use Gmail to create email addresses that are not branded. You can share calendars as well as chat the only issue here is that it will take more effort to share documents and calendars and there is more of an issue of what happens when an employee leaves and has access to business-related materials.
CLIENT TIMELINE AND DELIVERABLES
- The Client will provide 48 hours’ notice to PCHC for onsite systems management, updates, and repairs.
- If the Client brings the computer to PCHC for repairs, PCHC will analyze the problem within 48 hours from receipt of the computer.
- The client will allow PCHC administrative remote access to all computers being serviced by PCHC.
- The client will allow PCHC administrative remote access to all social media and websites that are covered under this agreement.
- The client agrees to add to the maintenance contract only computers that have previously been benchmarked byPCHC.
- The client will provide the necessary content or written instruction for all social media or website updates.
- The client may utilize PCHC’s online scheduling to schedule appointments and maintenance or remote access appointments.
- The client will pick up all finished repairs or pre-paid computer components within 30 days. If the item(s) are not picked up within 30days, they become the property of PCHC, and Client is not reimbursed for any financial outlay paid.
The Client shall own all rights, title, and interest in and to any work product developed by either or both parties hereunder, including any works-of-authorship and inventions made or conceived and all intellectual property rights therein. The client hereby makes any assignments necessary to accomplish the foregoing ownership provision.
WARRANTY AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS
Except with respect to willful misconduct or gross negligence of PCHC or a breach of confidentiality obligations, in no event will PCHC be liable to the Client or any other party for any loss, including without limitation, time, money, goodwill, lost profits, and consequential damages based on contract, tort or other legal theory, which may arise hereunder. Except with respect to willful misconduct or gross negligence of PCHC or a breach of confidentiality obligations, the maximum liability of PCHC hereunder shall not exceed the amount actually paid by the client to PCHC on the specific project in dispute. PCHC is not responsible for any computers or equipment left with us for more than 90 days. If you cannot pick up your stuff within 90 days you must not want it.
PCHC is not liable for failure to perform the work set forth in this Agreement if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storms, hurricanes, or another natural disaster), war, invasion, the act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service. No party is entitled to terminate this Agreement under such circumstances.
If PCHC asserts Force Majeure as an excuse for failure to perform the work, then PCHC must prove that they took reasonable steps to minimize delay or damages caused by foreseeable events, that the party substantially fulfilled all non-excused obligations, and that the other party was timely notified of the likelihood or actual occurrence of an event described above.
Neither Client nor PCHC may assign, transfer, sell or encumber this Agreement or its rights and obligations under this Agreement (whether by operation of law or otherwise) without the prior written consent of the other party, which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
PCHC shall perform the services set forth in this Agreement as an independent contractor and shall not be deemed an employee of the Client. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to establish a partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship between the parties.
All services provided by PCHC hereunder will be at the direction and subject to the prior approval of the Client. PCHC shall perform the services in a professional and workmanlike manner in accordance with industry standards and by personnel with the appropriate skills and expertise to handle such services.
CHANGE OF SCOPE PROCESS
If the scope of work changes from this statement of work, PCHC will submit the changes to the Client in writing. The Client will approve the changes in writing prior to implementation.
TERMS, FEES, AND PAYMENT
The terms of this agreement are valid for 90 days.
The PCHC project fees cover both its professional time and all ordinary office expenses. Any extraordinary expenses will be approved by the Client first and reimbursed upon submittal of paid receipts to the Client if the expenses do not exceed $50.00. If the item exceeds $50.00 the Client prior to installation will purchase it.
This Agreement represents the entire agreement between PCHC and Client with respect to the services, obligations, and responsibilities to be aforementioned by the parties hereunder. PCHC and Client agree that all other agreements, proposals, purchase orders, representations, and other understandings concerning the subject matter of this Agreement, whether oral or written, between the parties, are superseded in their entirety by this Agreement. No alterations or modifications of this Agreement will be valid unless made in writing and signed by the parties. No attachment, supplement, or exhibit to this Agreement shall be valid unless executed by PCHC and the Client.